oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

Hahaha these celtic fans he may want to go to specsavers we are 7th in the championship not 10th as he has wrote 😂.  Also I belive when celtic play half decent teams in European qualification and rangers they lose so dunno what success they have to be honest. Mcgree has come to boro to challenge himself and push him self in a way more competive league than what's on offer in Glasgow 

9 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

It reads as a bit bitter and sour grapes. I do think the red/green colour poke was funny but a bit unnecessary though - we would have been hacked off by it if it had been the other way round. I don’t see the point of the club unnecessarily antagonising another club. 
As far as his points are concerned - change one word from “is” to “was” as in the club was a bit of a mess, and he would have a point- and  I’d forgotten just how many managers we’ve got through recently. 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Duvel said:

Tends to happen with most signings, people get excited over a YouTube video and a few stats. I remember when we signed Morsey and people were saying he was a far better version of Clayton when he was in his prime. 

At our level, with the modest fees we are paying most signings are gambles and we're probably going to get as many bad signings as we are good. 

Tbf If you go on twitter, some people still believe that about morsy. 

Theyre the same people that thought Warnock did a good job right enough 

Goodness me... Some people take it all a bit too seriously, don't they?

Never really warmed to Celtic or their fans - they're like Liverpool fans in that sense. How dare you make fun of us, don't you know who we are?!?

It was a bit of light banter over a £2m player who probably won't start for either of us.

• Like 6
Just now, Payero said:

Uche move is close and he won't be in the squad today.

He would not be in the squad regardless of whether he was close to a move or not. Wilder name checked 5 strikers ahead of him yesterday so 2 will start and 2 will be on the bench with Coburn likely missing out from the 5 ahead of Uche.

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic