oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

Boro Breakdown & NTT20 are two of my weekly podcast listens on my commute. Listened to BB a few years now, brilliant, never miss an episode. NTT20 covers all of the football league and I actually find it very useful for my accumulator bets 😉

• Like 1
10 hours ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I recommend quickly kevin for football podcasts. Its strictly 90s football but brings back great memories and some interesting stories. Every now and then you get a little snippet about the Boro (managed to link it in to the discussion).

I used to love Quickly Kevin but as soon as it got a Patreon it just seemed to disappear up it’s own **** a bit. I really struggle with the forced Scull laugh.

best football podcasts

Boro Breakdown - best Boro specific pod. 

Golazzo - has the Channel 4 music and James Richardson, amazing for anyone who likes Italian football - episodes have run dry.

Second Tier Pod - championship specific pod, usually very good and everyone gets some coverage, although the Derby bias is starting to slip out a bit

The Football Ramble is a long time favourite of mine for football podcasts. A rotating cast including a few you occasionally see on TV, such as Jules Breach. Been going for over a decade now I think. 

• Like 1

https://www.hampshirelive.news/sport/football/norwich-qpr-middlesbrough-portsmouth-transfer-6518241

"Norwich City, QPR and Middlesbrough all showing transfer interest in rising Portsmouth teenager

Portsmouth academy striker Dan Gifford has started to get a taste of senior football after joining Bognor Regis Town on loan and is now attracting interest from Premier League and Championship clubs"

12 minutes ago, Smoggy-in-VA said:

I keep logging in to check on the transfer thread...but then I remember that we have shopped early. I love competence...but it's so less exciting.

The only news concerning Boro now is how much guilt and threats in equal measure various Derby voices can give to get Steve Gibson to fold.

As this is a Transfer thread, maybe this will make Gibson see the need for the club to have a solid LCB to shore up our defences and a solid dependable safe set of hands to be in goal. There is still time, I just don’t want to get RSI from hitting refresh on here for the next 11 days.

• Like 1

Do you have Transfer news DS, oh please say you do 😁

rumours, titbits, cuttings from the foreign press, even hearsay from your local hostelry. As long as it’s not about Derby. 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Naisby said:

rumours, titbits, cuttings from the foreign press, even hearsay from your local hostelry. As long as it’s not about Derby. 

I can always make things up!

Oh CT's loan period has expired and should return later on! 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Naisby said:

Lee Cattermole has signed for Boro does that count?

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic