oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

4 hours ago, ManBearPig said:

I’m surprised we’re dipping into the RB market with Dijksteele, Howson, Spence AND Fisher all being able to play there. 

Id say Forest are ready to buy Spence for at least a couple of mil which will then fund our pursuit of a better RB? 

I would be very surprised if Forest have a couple of mil to spend on a RB.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

So am I but my forest mate is adamant that they have 🤷🏻‍♂️

Thats what we'll ask for, but they'll probably negotiate us down to a bag of McCoys and half a Curly Wurly... 😁

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Thats what we'll ask for, but they'll probably negotiate us down to a bag of McCoys and half a Curly Wurly... 😁

Good luck to them in trying to half a curly wurly. They are difficult to chew on at the best of times never mind seperate.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, LBP said:

Think for me should only be looking at a left footed CB who can play LB or vice versa 

what about one with two good feet and can play all across the back?

Edited by Mr_Maz
  • Haha 1

If we make one signing I'd go after that kid who played against us for Cardiff,  CB , McGuiness I think , he's young 20 , yes he's a little  raw , but he's brave determined and bags of potential , reminds me of Martin Keowne , when he was a young player.

On 10/27/2021 at 4:05 PM, TLF10 said:

I would be very surprised if Forest have a couple of mil to spend on a RB.

Probably the next ghost ship full of drugs "not" belonging to Marinakas has probably arrived at it's destination, so will be cash rich again Noor doubt. 

One out would make me sit up and take notice, the manager.
For what ever reason we did, but we did let go of LB we now need another, or a good LM / LB. 
Goals, can’t score, won’t score so need a proven striker. 
Mid field, it would be nice to have one that provided opportunities up front and stoped then at the back.
Need a few players who can keep there heads up and complete a pass, now that would be nice. 

I prefer not to be spending to be fair, whats the point i am pretty sure we won’t be battling relegation nor challenging playoffs. 

Edited by sanddancer
57 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

NW confirmed in Jan he wants a big physical striker alongside Uche and Sporar.

I'm sure the next manager will love having a big physical striker and Uche, especially if they're the kind who like to play a possession game.

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic