oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

49 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Was getting a bit worried there with our yearly link to Windass not appearingĀ šŸ˜‚

All we need now is a Jed Wallace, Robert Snodgrass & aĀ Ross McCormack link and we have a full house in transfer bingo!

Ā 

Ā 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.Ā  Giv

Thing thatā€™s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ā€˜ I will drive him thereā€™ in regards to

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Humpty said:

Freddie Woodman to be made available by Newcastle. Heā€™d be an upgrade on our current stable of keepers.

I've been saying for ages we should try to sign Woodman, I'm surprised Swansea didn't try to sign him permanently tbh

4 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I've been saying for ages we should try to sign Woodman, I'm surprised Swansea didn't try to sign him permanently tbh

I would imagine he'd cost a bomb? Especially after the couple of seasons he had there.

Was he very well regarded at Swansea? I remember one season he was there and we beat them (think it was Duncans first game, the 2-1 win) I was reading the Swansea forum and it was comment after comment that basically said "I wish we had a goalkeeper that would dive, or do anything"

Ā 

I know in the team he ended up with good statistics, but I don't know how well regarded he was by the actual fans.

27 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Some less than favourable reviews of him from swans in the comments here... No one really positive about him at all, bad signĀ 

Ā 

Yeah, pretty much adds up with what I thought I had seen! Happy to know I'm not going crazy.

He's got this great rep somehow, but the fans of the clubs he's been at don't think he's all that.

1 hour ago, Brunners said:

Yeah, pretty much adds up with what I thought I had seen! Happy to know I'm not going crazy.

He's got this great rep somehow, but the fans of the clubs he's been at don't think he's all that.

The lad got the Golden Glove at Swansea last season, I'm quite shocked at some of those comments to be honest. He must have had an amazing defence.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

The lad got the Golden Glove at Swansea last season, I'm quite shocked at some of those comments to be honest. He must have had an amazing defence.

That's what Swansea fans seem to be saying, that he got so many clean sheets because of their defence and not him.Ā 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

He hadĀ Mark Guehi and Ben Cabango / Ryan Bennett in front of him. So yeah, a pretty good defence!

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

That's what Swansea fans seem to be saying, that he got so many clean sheets because of their defence and not him.Ā 

Dimi syndrome by the sounds of it.

• Like 3
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic