oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

didn't realise that Bettinelli got the Ï'm english" and ex middlesbrough, 3rd choice keeper card at Chelsea. 

Chelsea's accounts also say there is £24.1m owed due to unspecified "ongoing legal matters" - while the club also decided an "impairment loss" of £17.9m was necessary against the value of its squad.

The club say since 30 June they have signed three players for a total of £109.7m - striker Romelu Lukaku, goalkeeper Marcus Bettinelli and midfielder Saul Niguez, on loan from Atletico Madrid.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Old Codger said:

I think he is worth taking a punt on. The lad has talent and maybe has a bit of growing up to do, but most of us did at that age and we learnt our lessons. It might be that a change of scenery works for him, and knowing that the ice beneath his feet is a little thinner could wake him up. As far as I am concerned, he has a clean slate with us but unless he is really dense, he must realise that this is a very important time in his career and could make a very big difference in the future and he has to keep his nose clean and head down, so it is up to him. Hope it works out and we get another Watmore. We have some strong characters in the squad now so that can only help him. All in his hands, so let's be positive and hope it works out

I’m all for giving the lad a chance. Sporar and Connolly could prove to be a top partnership in the championship 

• Like 7

GK- Lumley , Daniels , Stoj
Def- Dijksteel , Taylor , Hall , Fry , Pelts , Paddy , Bamba , Bola , Wood (under 21 ) 
Mid - Tav , Hernandez , Payero , Browne , Howson , JLS , Crooks , Jones , Sivi and malley  ( under 21 ) 
St - Uche , Sporar , Watmore , Josh ( under 21 ) 

Thats 22 squad players there because unless im mistaken you dont have to register any player under 21 , it says jones is 21 so im not sure that counts so i counted him as a player . Marcus browne i cant see getting into this team with the formation , his lack of time with the squad due to injuries and how well the teams playing so if you take him out we could bring 4 in . Iv left T off the list because i just dont see him getting to play at all , league 1 or 2 is his level at most . I can see browne , T , hernandez and uche all leaving too .

Iv left darnel fisher off to because if we have him registered when hes out for the season we are mad xD

20 minutes ago, Payero said:

Chatter last night about taking a lad from Norwich on loan, no idea who it is 🤷‍♂️ 

There was some talk a few days ago on FMTTM about Todd Cantwell, so it might be that somebody's seen it on there and believed it.

2 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

There was some talk a few days ago on FMTTM about Todd Cantwell, so it might be that somebody's seen it on there and believed it.

Not a chance 😂

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic