oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

3 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

That’s what was submitted at the end of the last window. So yes Taylor would need adding.

So 24 in current squad. Take out Browne, Olusanya and Ameobi and a keeper and that is down to 20.  Sol Brynn was under 21 at start of season so won't count in 25.

Add in Connolly  and that makes 21, so still room for 4 more, even without the likes of Hall possibly going.

Safe to say exceeding maximum squad size shouldn’t  be too much of an issue in Wilders plans for the second half of season. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

Connollys celebrity girlfriend has tagged herself in ‘Middlesbrough England’ on her Insta story 

Followed 10 minutes later by "I'm outa here" with a comment "nowhere to flash my cash"😆

• Haha 1
Just now, GrimsbyBoro said:

That’s what was submitted at the end of the last window. So yes Taylor would need adding.

Cheers! Leaves us with 1 free spot as it stands with no exits or arrivals.

Like you said; Browne, Olusanya and Ameobi can be omitted. I'd expect the first two to go out on loan this window. Personally I still think Browne has something to offer for us, he got some rave reviews playing in Central midfield for Oxford last time he was on loan.

Reckon Brynn coming back spells the end to one of the senior keepers. Also reckon Siliki and Hernandez's loans could be ended early. And we've also been told on here that Hall is free to leave. By my count that's 6 spots freed up in the squad (don't think Brynn would need to be registered?).

So in terms of squad space we should be fine.

Also wondering what the crack is with Fisher, we've not heard much from anyone regarding his injury progress have we.

Would love Balogun, think he could do well under Wilder.

Also quite like that signing from Forest. Davis' goalscoring record is atrocious but he's always looked a tidy footballer when I've seen him.

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic