oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

I hope we recall Spence like as I'm worried Jones gets injured 

I agree that we need decent cover for Jones. However, if Spence really doesn't want to play for us (and we only have strong rumours as far as I am aware) then he is unlikely to be at his best if he comes back. That could be bad for him and for us.  Spence has plenty of potential but, to me, he has never seemed quite the same since Tottenham's interest in the January under Woodgate. 

48 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

I hope we recall Spence like as I'm worried Jones gets injured 

Spence isn't in the same league as Jones. We need strenghtening in that area but Spence is not good enough for Boro

• Like 1

Boro's loan deal for Brighton's Aaron Connolly is 'all but agreed' - and should be announced next week.

Ikpeazu is set to leave Middlesbrough.

Wilder is keen to make at least 3-4 additions.

Marcus Browne & Josh Coburn are available for loan.

According to TheNorthernEcho.

• Like 2

Cantwell is out of contract in the summer (although Norwich have a year’s extension option) and he’s well down the pecking order as his attitude hasn’t impressed smith. 

Norwich have said he can leave in January.

Could it be another buy now pay later deal?

5 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

If we get Cantwell on loan I will eat poo on Facebook live. No way we are getting him 🤣

I hope 🥴

I think people would prefer if you just got rid of that awful avatar 🤮

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic