oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

43 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

He’s clearly not arsed about playing for us no idea why he signed a new deal. What a bell

He was loaned out under Warnock who had no idea how to use him. He gets to play every game at Forest (except when they play us) and the fans think he is the best thing since sliced bread. He probably wouldn't get playing time  if he came back with the form Jones is in so who would blame hime if he wanted to stay at Forest.

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TheHolgate said:

Is there any news on us getting a keeper? Lumley and Daniels feel like a pair of number 2s. Would like us to sign a proper number 1.

We brought Sol Brynn back from loan. Maybe Wilder thinks that he is ready to challenge for the shirt?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Blanco said:

We brought Sol Brynn back from loan. Maybe Wilder thinks that he is ready to challenge for the shirt?

I’ve always heard good things about Sol Brynn. I’m sure others will know more than me but an acquaintance of mine who was involved with the youth set up has repeatedly told me he’s the best keeper at the club, although he also predicted Mitch Curry to go on and be a superstar.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

My mate who supports Forest reckons Djed’s contract is up at the end of the season on transfer market (June, 2022). Is there a source from the boro end which says it’s longer?

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/new-boro-contract-for-djed-spence

3 and a half year deal in feb 2020, make that 2023 his contract expires.

Edited by MMC
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

My mate who supports Forest reckons Djed’s contract is up at the end of the season on transfer market (June, 2022). Is there a source from the boro end which says it’s longer?

It was reported when he went on loan theyd extended it by a year 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

That will be when he’s loan finishers with forest 

15 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

It says May for the end of the loan and June 2023 for his contract,  which we believe to be 2024.

Thanks all. I hope he stays at forest but at least with a year left they will have to buy him from us. It’s a shame we couldn’t get him and Jones in the team at the same time but I think stats wise, Jones is better than Spence anyway 

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, TheHolgate said:

Is there any news on us getting a keeper? Lumley and Daniels feel like a pair of number 2s. Would like us to sign a proper number 1.

We’re looking but apparently it’s not a priority.

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic