oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

There is probably sound business behind it but the Spence deal to stay at Forest doesn’t make much sense to me as he will only have a year left on his contract at the end. I would have made the price to Spence of staying at Forest a contract extension to give us more leeway in the summer. He may not want to play for us again but he is proving himself to be a good player. 

Two possible options I think would be Woodman at Newcastle and as a left field one Nikita Haikin. Norwich have watched Haikin quite a bit so might be on Scott’s radar. 

purely guess work but I suspect we keep what we have for this season.

Someone posted a couple of weeks ago saying it sounded like he wasn't going back to Australia. Didn't make much sense at the time since i'd never heard of him, but it was definitely mentioned on OneBoro.

31 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

Someone posted a couple of weeks ago saying it sounded like he wasn't going back to Australia. Didn't make much sense at the time since i'd never heard of him, but it was definitely mentioned on OneBoro.

He's at an American club anyway.

Their season starts in February.

As usual, I won't pretend I know much about him, but we need midfielders that the manager trusts.

Just now, GrimsbyBoro said:

Do we think it’s an either or thing with Matt O’Riley and Riley McGree or could we see two in and say JLS leave.

Onel will leave i think. JLS might but not sure on the deal with him

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Onel will leave i think. JLS might but not sure on the deal with him

Why would JLS leave? We have a agreed a season long loan. He’s going to the AFCON. Why would they pay his wages during this? 

18 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

Why would JLS leave? We have a agreed a season long loan. He’s going to the AFCON. Why would they pay his wages during this? 

Some club might come in for end of Jan and offer his parent club a 6 month loan deal which suits everyone including us.

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic