oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Blanco said:

That would be too cheap for me. Minimum should be 12m or we should keep him

Rather not sell if we don’t have too. Guess it depends on who we replace him with. But not sure how we can quote clubs a minimum of 12m for him. Not that I’d complain like 

Could be an interesting week. I'm guessing those with COVID won't be able to move clubs. Be good to get some players in an get the game on Saturday played.

I'm guessing we won't here much from the club until Friday in terms of who is for and who isn't.

4 minutes ago, pikerman said:

I think I must be living in an alternative universe 8 million, 15 million for Tavernier, have I missed something?

I 100% agree with your sentiment but it’s the way of the world. 15 seems extreme but I can certainly see 8. True value for me = 3. I don’t think he’s a premier league standard player but you have desperados with bottomless pockets ready to spunk it on average players. For once we are in the box seat on this.

• Like 1

I appreciate the passing of info and sharing however Payero has not been entirely accurate in the past so personally not taking this as concrete right now.

I’m in no doubt any bid for our big players would need to be seriously over our valuation to sell, especially in January when we’ve just started flying in-form. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Rather not sell if we don’t have too. Guess it depends on who we replace him with. But not sure how we can quote clubs a minimum of 12m for him. Not that I’d complain like 

We got 12m for Downing. Tav is as important to us now as he was then. Especially if we don’t need to sell, that should be our minimum price IMO

1 minute ago, Blanco said:

We got 12m for Downing. Tav is as important to us now as he was then. Especially if we don’t need to sell, that should be our minimum price IMO

Nah, Downing was miles better, but of course football transfer fees have moved on.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Is he? What are his actual stats this season re goals and assists?

1 minute ago, CrazyL said:

Is he? What are his actual stats this season re goals and assists?

I don’t go for stats or any of that stuff (that’s CT’s department) I work solely off the eye test and I’m telling you that if we remove Tav from our team we will be a lot worse off for it. The guy is everywhere on the pitch. A proper player for me.

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic