oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

2 minutes ago, CrazyL said:

15+ million? 😮 are you on drugs? He’s not even the best player in his family.

He's 8 years James' junior, playing in a better league and not remotely the same kind of player. No idea what James has to do with anything relating to whatever fee we should ask for Marcus.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

Haven’t seen enough of payero to make that comment really. From what I’ve seen payero is technically better than tav. Tav has 26 apps. Probably played full90 in all of them. Payero has 10. Only started in 3/4 if I’m remembering rightly. Both on 1goal 1 assist, and payero created plenty of chances were we should of scored from. All in a warnock side. Would love to see how he does under wilder.

You appear to be comparing Tavernier in his worst spell with us, here.  He's played better than he is playing right now.  I suppose a question would be, why is that exactly?

1 minute ago, chickenlunch said:

Tavernier has looked decent under Wilder imo.

I think he's looked better than he's been given credit for albeit he isn't at his best.  It'll be Jones getting the same treatment next season probably 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BoroSmoggie said:

1 goal, 1 assist in 23 games. Again, just don’t know how people think he’s worth 15m.

Show me a poster that does? I can’t recall anyone saying that. I used the figure as an example of why we would accept an offer quickly without having a replacement lined up. 

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

Show me a poster that does? I can’t recall anyone saying that. I used the figure as an example of why we would accept an offer quickly without having a replacement lined up. 

I do, at the very least.

Just now, Payero said:

I'd take anything over 6-7, he's not that good. 

It's not about how good he is.

It's about selling a young English player, who is a nailed on starter, with plenty of time left on his contract, to a massively cash rich club.

£6m would be an absolute insult.

• Like 9
1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

It's not about how good he is.

It's about selling a young English player, who is a nailed on starter, with plenty of time left on his contract, to a massively cash rich club.

£6m would be an absolute insult.

This, this, 1000000x this.

It's also the importance of him to US. It's also about using our academy to help run our team and improve when those players do move on.

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic