oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

2 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Work colleague who's a Rangers fan sent me a message to say John Lundstram is coming to us on loan? Any of the ITK crew heard anything?

He’s right footed, if true dosnt look good for payero 

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Work colleague who's a Rangers fan sent me a message to say John Lundstram is coming to us on loan? Any of the ITK crew heard anything?

No idea if it's a proper rumour.

Didn't Wilder have a falling out with Lundstram?  I think it was to do with him running down his contract and putting in half-arsed performances.

4 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

Didn't Wilder have a falling out with Lundstram?  I think it was to do with him running down his contract and putting in half-arsed performances.

He didn’t get on with the agent and was disappointed he wouldn’t sign the contract, but still played him. Lundstram was an important part of his system and I think Wilder trusts him. Would provide energy next to Crooks. Wonder if McGree is a no go

12 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

He’s right footed, if true dosnt look good for payero 

Rangers have been playing him in a defensive midfield role. Maybe it’s Howson who is going to be replaced or have competition coming in?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, FinallyRegistered said:

He didn’t get on with the agent and was disappointed he wouldn’t sign the contract, but still played him. Lundstram was an important part of his system and I think Wilder trusts him. Would provide energy next to Crooks. Wonder if McGree is a no go

I’m guessing they play on different sides. McGree back up for tav, crooks battle with lundstram. Meaning payero might have to go out on loan. I if he isn’t gonna play it’s not a bad idea to loan him out to another championship club to ‘get used to the pace’ instead of being sat on the bench every week. 
looks like wilder is trying to get a real competition for places with all the rumours flying around. I reckon at the moment the 1st 11 is pretty settled and that he dosnt really fancy anyone on the bench. 

3 hours ago, RiseAgainst said:

They did say "everything's for sale" on the song "Yes", but it wasn't footballers they were talking about...

And that is why I never get picked for the quiz team 🤣

• Haha 1

if people want tav, id take anything north of 7 million. Really dont rate him that highly, be suprised if we got that tbh, his stats are average at best and hes soon to be 23. But for some reason prem clubs seem to rate him so we ned to capitalise on the hype around before its gone. If hes not sold soon i think he career will go the way of Adam reach.

• Confused 2
  • Smogzilla changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - Will Boro bag Balogun?
15 minutes ago, tmcc said:

if people want tav, id take anything north of 7 million. Really dont rate him that highly, be suprised if we got that tbh, his stats are average at best and hes soon to be 23. But for some reason prem clubs seem to rate him so we ned to capitalise on the hype around before its gone. If hes not sold soon i think he career will go the way of Adam reach.

Agree with this 7m would be an insane price for him, decent pace lots of energy, but no real end product, his injusry record isn't great either.  Pritty sure we could find a suitable replacent for well within that budget.

Dunno if it's been posted already but it might be of interest to our Danes re: Matt O'Riley

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17219621/mk-dons-matt-oriley-denmark/

"IN-DEMAND MK Dons star Matt O’Riley is being closely watched by the Danish FA.

The Londoner, 21, is eligible for Denmark and Norway from his mum’s side and speaks Danish.

SunSport understands the midfielder would be interested in representing either Scandinavian nation or England should they show interest.

He is a player on England Under-21s' radar and is being monitored by Lee Carsley's team in every game.

Ex-Fulham kid O’Riley has been lighting up League One and is set to move this window with a host of clubs from home and abroad showing interest in a possible swoop.

Bournemouth and Middlesbrough are among the Championship sides reportedly keen on the League One ace.

And Huddersfield and Barnsley are also thought to be eyeing a potential move.

Swansea are in the driving seat thanks to the player’s relationship with boss Russell Martin who managed the midfielder at MK before leaving for City in August.

But foreign clubs including Bordeaux, PSV and Venezia - as well as Rangers - are also keen on a player who has netted six goals already this season. 

O’Riley made 44 appearances for Fulham’s Under-23s between July 2017 and July last year before making a January move to MK.

The midfielder, who made regular appearances for the Cottagers’ youth sides, turned down the chance to stay at the club in a bid to gain first-team playing time.

And the London-born starlet, who has made 51 first-team appearances for MK, was named EFL Player of the Month in November."

9 minutes ago, notjade said:

Might as well get Callum Chambers back as well while we're there

Personally would be more than happy with him back.

Him and Negredo were the only decent signings of our Premier League season.

• Like 4
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic