oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

Well sepnce would still be here if Wilder was our manger from the summer. Spence left becuase he didn't like the tactics of Warnock 

Or being thrown under the bus and blamed for defeats

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Nice to see Spence adding £40m to his valuation tonight 

Was just saying we could easily rinse someone of more than £10m if the right club comes knocking after that 

14 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Pulis did not sell Bamford. Gibson did as we needed to balance the books. Nobody wanted our other strikers.

And Warnock has not lost us Spence. The lad does not want to be here. Wilder confirmed that this week. And I would rather have Jones anyway.

Pulis 100% pushed Bamford out the club mate, don't believe anything he says about balancing books.

• Like 4
Just now, pikerman said:

You gotta laugh, that means Forest now can’t afford Spence in the summer, on that performance he is heading to the Prem, would still rather have Jonesy though

100%. Jones better and wants to be here. At this point it’s just about us getting the highest possible fee for Spence 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Pulis 100% pushed Bamford out the club mate, don't believe anything he says about balancing books.

Pulis must of been in charge of our transfer policy under monk because we where trying to get Bamford out of the club then too

From Sky Sports...

Celtic leading race to sign Australian midfielder McGree

Celtic are leading the race to sign midfielder Riley McGree from MLS side Charlotte FC.

Nottingham Forest and Middlesbrough are also interested in the Australian international, but it is understood Celtic are in advanced talks over a deal worth an initial £2.5m.

McGree, 23, spent the first half of this season on loan at Birmingham City, making 15 appearances and scoring two goals.

• Sad 1
17 minutes ago, FamilyBoro said:

Ian Wright just commenting that Boro must be doing unbelievable if Spence can’t get in the team and has to be loaned out to Forest 🤦

Haha I know.
Spence has 1G, 1A this season, Jones has 1G, 6A. Not even close who id rather have in the team at the moment, as good as Spence has supposedly been at Forest. It’s just a shame one of them isn’t left footed.

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic