oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

1 minute ago, CrazyL said:

It wasn’t ever off - I was told we still had a chance a couple of days back because the Celtic thing wasn’t as done as the press were reporting. I wasn’t sure I believed it myself so kept quiet. Just been told medical tomorrow 🤞🏻

Any word on where the medical is taking place?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

Just now, CWC said:

Any word on where the medical is taking place?

In Glasgow city centre , rumour has it McGree is bringing with him a microphone and is gonna shout *** Celtic as loud as he can for 2 hours 

• Haha 1

You've got to wonder if there is some legs to Tav being off. Otherwise we seem to be doing a Pulis and stockpiling central midfielders. You'd think Boyd Munce and Mcgree would be replacements. 

2 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

You've got to wonder if there is some legs to Tav being off. Otherwise we seem to be doing a Pulis and stockpiling central midfielders. You'd think Boyd Munce and Mcgree would be replacements. 

I reckon the club are expecting him gone this window or almost definitely the next. Mcgree and Boyd munce are both pretty young

I think McGree would be a signing with us looking to future - not to say he won't be in first 11 but Howson hasn't got long left. Widely thought that Tav won't be here this time next year....

Hopefully the Kieran Scott role is providing us with a future.  Both Pulis and Warnock were concerned with the current season as they knew they weren't here for a project.  I could see Wilder being here for 5 years if we have success 

1 minute ago, Naisby said:

Regarding Mcgree

sky sports paper talk Daily Record. 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12511334/cristiano-ronaldo-psg-could-reignite-interest-in-man-utd-star-after-crisis-talks-paper-talk

Was this morning so things can change but implied he had signed for Celtic

Definitely implies it but maybe we were waiting at the airport!

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

I don’t think Munce was expected to be a first team player? He hasn’t really played for Birmingham before signing, had he?

6 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

Could be Wilder wants two for each position. 

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

I don’t think Munce was expected to be a first team player? He hasn’t really played for Birmingham before signing, had he?

I don't think munce is meant to be a Tav replacement, but more likely to cover Howson. 

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic