oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Borodane said:

If Wilder is impressed by him and he has the right attitude then this makes perfect sense. If he can go to Germany or Italy and become a first team fixture he could be like a new player for next season. As long as his attitude is still right then I'm pleased for him to go on loan and get gametime. Come back in the summer and kick on with a full pre season that's not going to be interupted by a protracted move and the Olympics.

Why would he get more game time in Germany or Italy than he is getting here?  Maybe there are second tier sides over there willing to pick up all of his wages but it seems quite a lot to me?  If he ends up going to a first tier side and playing then how exactly isn't he getting into our team?  Strange one.

2 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

I must say, your unbelievably quick with the updates 😅🤣 much appreciated… when I see your name pop up and the screenshot loading I get excited 😆 

The rest of us get excited 😜 when we see @SmogDane name come up and wait for his screenshot to load 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crooks didnt look interested when he came on  Sat ,and was poor, as he been told something? 

I don't rate him more than your average Champ player and wouldn't be any use in the prem.

We have a few like that ,ok but not special , Howson will go in this window I think , Ukhe, others on loan,

• Haha 3
Just now, kentucky said:

Crooks didnt look interested when he came on  Sat ,and was poor, as he been told something? 

I don't rate him more than your average Champ player and wouldn't be any use in the prem.

We have a few like that ,ok but not special , Howson will go in this window I think , Ukhe, others on loan,

Crooks has been immense this season in all the roles he's been asked, first name on the team sheet for me, who ever we sign

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, kentucky said:

I must say you have some of the...more unusual takes on here.

Think there's an argument Crooks has been our best player this season! He'll have a huge part to play for the rest of it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

- Boro have offered McGree higher wages than those offered by Celtic. 💰

But...but...but they're a massive team!

(In Scotland)

Celtic are a much bigger club than us.  They might not be wealthier however.  Sunderland are also a bigger club than us by way of an example.  Sheff Wed as well for whatever it's worth.

9 minutes ago, kentucky said:

Please do *** off

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

I must say, your unbelievably quick with the updates 😅🤣 much appreciated… when I see your name pop up and the screenshot loading I get excited 😆 

Haha i am the same mate. When i see @Smogzilla, @BoroJake or @DevKWat post and the screenshot loading, its akin to downloading your first adult movie as a teenager. But better.

• Haha 3
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic