oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

11 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

*** hell 🤣

A player they want to get rid of, for a player who rarely misses a game, is integral to our system and team, and is supposedly being watched by PL clubs, is definitely a fair swap.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Whoppy said:

Really not excited by McGree at all, especially if it leads to Payero or Tav leaving. 

He’s not a fancy name, but no one was excited by Crooks either. He’s turned out to be our best signing and arguably our player of the season. I trust Wilder to get the best out of all the players.

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Whoppy said:

Really not excited by McGree at all, especially if it leads to Payero or Tav leaving. 

I have no idea what Payero can or cannot do. What is amazing how long he has been here and has yet to play more than a few minutes. 

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic