oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

Or that Dael Fry was a terrible footballer 

to be fair when he plays at LCB he might as well be a different person, it's incredible the difference in performance.

That one season where he played almost exclusively LCB he did look awful at times.

Thank god that experiment is over and he's back to almost exclusively (not always but 99% of the time) playing in the middle.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

No but out of curiosity what were savilles stats in his last two seasons with us, I imagine much better than tavs

His only particularly good season was his last one, with 6 goals, 4 assists.

His three seasons here:

18/19: 4g 1a
19/20: 1g 2a
20/21: 6g 4a

46 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

So you think he's on the same level as saville?

We signed Saville after he just had a very good season for Millwall scoring 10 goals. Saville played a lot better for Millwall that season than tav has ever played for us

15 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

No but out of curiosity what were savilles stats in his last two seasons with us, I imagine much better than tavs

If you're looking at purely goals and assists savilles are better yes. 

Kovacic's goals and assists are low, he plays in a much better team in the same position as Tav for us. Joe willock smashed it for goals and assists last season for Newcastle. Would you say he's worth more on that basis?

8 minutes ago, Riverside94 said:

Come on CrazyL confirm the Lundstram and Henderson signings 😂

I only  get the odd line here and there. Just been lucky this window with a couple working out. 

Edited by CrazyL
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

If you're looking at purely goals and assists savilles are better yes. 

Kovacic's goals and assists are low, he plays in a much better team in the same position as Tav for us. Joe willock smashed it for goals and assists last season for Newcastle. Would you say he's worth more on that basis?

So what you're really saying is we should just buy whoever has the most goals in each position on the pitch... anyone have Aden Flint's number? 🤠

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, CrazyL said:

I just get the odd line here and there. Just been lucky this window with a couple working out. 

No no, you're the new messiah so get ready for everyone asking everytime they see you in the thread 😂

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Payero said:

McGree has signed on the dotted line, just waiting for clearance now. Henderson isn't coming. Tav is going and so Is uche. Lundstram is a dead duck aswell.

Wow Twitter must be busy is it 

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Daily Record reporting McGree will earn 20,000 a week. We are trebling his current wage.

It’s probably in dollars from American media. Works out at about 14.7k. 

12 minutes ago, Payero said:

Not twitter this lad. This is info I've received personally.

It just happens to be news or speculation which is already out there, decent. What’s the fee on Tav today?

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic