oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Foogle said:

So this makes it official that we're a bigger club than Celtic?

ron burgundy anchorman GIF

If we bigger than Celtic we also bigger than Rangers too.

A return of the Anglo-Scottish Cup anyone 😅

1 minute ago, notjade said:

"under scrutiny"

I'd hope every team is under scrutiny after the absolute shitshow the EFL has let some teams get away with

This should be a major part of the daily tasks of the EFL not some annoying extra work given to the newbie because they have to look like they doing something.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, T-CIDER said:

Us and Stoke shouldn't be in that article. It's just parroting the Telegraph's pile of dogshite they posted yesterday trying to ragebait clicks from salty fans of cheating clubs. We routinely lose the maximum amount we're permitted to under FFP and it's an area Gibson really has his finger on the pulse. We've had windows where we've voluntarily acted like we were under embargo (thinking Mowbray and Woodgate days) to stick within our limits.

Some donkey from the Telegraph's looked at our losses from last season without considering we've shifted on some of the most expensive players we've had in recent years (both salary and fee-wise). If we were at risk we'd be spending nothing and looking to shift on some of our more valuable assets.

All that said if there's even a grain of truth to it and we fall foul then Gibson is a massive *** for the way he's gone after Derby. I don't see or believe it though.

• Like 12

United game moved to Friday night and live on ITV so there will be TV money included as well as gate receipts.  Anyone know TV money amounts?

Think I found it.  £144k for Tv. That will pay some wages!

https://www.thefa.com/news/2022/jan/13/emirates-fa-cup-fourth-round-proper-broadcast-picks-20221301

The following fixtures in the fourth round of the Emirates FA Cup’s 150th anniversary season have been selected for live television broadcast in the UK from Friday 4 to Sunday 6 February 2022.

FRIDAY 4 FEBRUARY 2022
• Manchester United v Middlesbrough at 8pm GMT on ITV, ITV Hub, STV and UTV

SATURDAY 5 FEBRUARY 2022
• Kidderminster Harriers v West Ham United at 12.30pm on BBC One and BBC iPlayer
• Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton & Hove Albion at 8pm on ITV4, ITV Hub, STV and UTV

SUNDAY 6 FEBRUARY 2022
• Liverpool v Cardiff City at 12pm on ITV, ITV Hub, STV and UTV
• Nottingham Forest v Leicester City at 4pm on BBC One and BBC iPlayer
• AFC Bournemouth v Boreham Wood at 6.30pm on ITV4, ITV Hub, STV and UTV

There will also be comprehensive coverage across BBC Radio 5 Live and talkSPORT, and these clubs will receive a live broadcast fee of £110,000.

The full fourth round schedule and any further broadcast details will be announced in due course.

that reads like the radio is £110,000

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic