oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Indeed, honestly couldn't give a toss about his POV.

Why? He literally saved the club from League 1.

And after being told he was finished, he took the team away to WBA and got a proper performance out of them. Have a little respect for the man.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

And after being told he was finished, he took the team away to WBA and got a proper performance out of them. Have a little respect for the man.

I have plenty of respect for him and actually like the bloke, but it's time he stopped making  comments like this. They aren't particularly helpful to Boro or the player.

3 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

I've said my piece on the survival. People have a go at Woodgate for being crap but hold Warnock in high regard for saving us from the position Woodgate had us in. Any decent manager would have saved that squad from relegation, it was abysmal to be there to begin with.

Thankful for how he approached it when he arrived but since that season ended, he's been nothing but an array of excuses padded by rants about referees.

I couldn't care less about the West Brom game with regards to him as a person or manager, I don't know why anyone would. I still have nightmares of Brum at home when we lost 2-0 with very little fight and Blackpool at home when he was too busy ranting and raving at the referee to even consider preparing his team for the free kick we conceded from.

• Like 5

I suspect the Telegraph article will have possibly irked SG just a tad and I'm guessing a signed for delivery of an envelope from an esteemed legal team may have followed asking them to clarify their comments along with the evidence that backs up their article. Expect a retraction coming soon.

15 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

I suspect the Telegraph article will have possibly irked SG just a tad and I'm guessing a signed for delivery of an envelope from an esteemed legal team may have followed asking them to clarify their comments along with the evidence that backs up their article. Expect a retraction coming soon.

I wonder if he actually read it, the Original article was behind a paywall and Gibson doesn’t strike me as being a Telegraph reader.

it would be interesting to know the footballing affiliation of the article writer tho as it was a decent article it just had no need to mention Boro or Stoke. Adding them felt like the journalist had a personal grudge against us and Stoke.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mendieta420 said:

Seems to me as if WBA are allowing quite a few teams to get a proper performance out of them

3 hours ago, Payero said:

Dean Henderson won't be signing for boro this January and Uche to city is off - ITK

Which City was it ? Manchester ! 
Joking aside he would do a job for 
Stoke , Cov , Bristol , Swansea , Brum , Cardiff , and a few others . Maybe a player exchange would suit us . 
BTW , imagine Uche in the SPL ! 
He would run riot ! 
Swap for Lewis Ferguson would do me , or Lundstrum . 

Edited by Simply Red
Change
2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Boro expected to imminently announce the signing of Mcgreed

Source Alan Nixon and my son Daniel who just phoned me with the news so expect an announcement guys and gals!

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic