oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mfcdanny said:

Have we ever done an announcement this late? Apart from on deadline day that is? 

I could be wrong, but international clearance could be a pain and getting a work permit sorted all before announcing the deal.

his original WP allowing him to play for Birmingham might have had to be reapplied for maybe ?

Then you have to work international clearance between 2 international FA’s our and the US, not sure if the Aussies would need input too as he one of theirs.

Then you have the US sporting behaviour of wanting to announce the replacement either before or simultaneously with any departure officially 

Just now, Naisby said:

I could be wrong, but international clearance could be a pain and getting a work permit sorted all before announcing the deal.

his original WP allowing him to play for Birmingham might have had to be reapplied for maybe ?

Then you have to work international clearance between 2 international FA’s our and the US, not sure if the Aussies would need input too as he one of theirs.

Then you have the US sporting behaviour of wanting to announce the replacement either before or simultaneously with any departure officially 

I suppose it is 3pm in Charlotte.

1 minute ago, Naisby said:

Daryl Dike moved to West Brom without a replacement being announced at Orlando City and in fact a replacement still hasn't been announced.

3 minutes ago, Aphex_Boro said:

I've decided to have a work meeting for one tonight watching the Liverpool game, getting plenty done 

As long as one of you takes the minutes and brings up any old business you should be fine 😆

6 minutes ago, Naisby said:

they signed someone to replace McGree during last weeks Draft.

3 minutes ago, Bosco's Tuft said:

Mcgreed? Nice welcome for him if he reads this board. I like to think it was a football based decision anyway.

Have chatted with him in fact he wants to try out his Aussie accent on here but he knows he has to write stuff as a pretend new forum member!

Ah ha! the D gave it away I blame the thread title!

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic