oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Naisby said:

I could be wrong, but international clearance could be a pain and getting a work permit sorted all before announcing the deal.

his original WP allowing him to play for Birmingham might have had to be reapplied for maybe ?

Then you have to work international clearance between 2 international FA’s our and the US, not sure if the Aussies would need input too as he one of theirs.

Then you have the US sporting behaviour of wanting to announce the replacement either before or simultaneously with any departure officially 

I certainly think the work permit application would hold up a formal signing but international clearance wouldn't.

International clearance would only prevent a player actually playing, not signing for a club.

17 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Oh ye of little faith if Alan Nixon says it is happening that's good enough by me and besides my lad has not been wrong in the past @boksicdink will confirm that

Oh I believe your lad said we would against Norwich in the play off final😪

3 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Warnock said he was close to getting Keinan Davis in at Boro. Although not sure I believe an awful lot he says anymore

Genuinely think Davis is dreadful, looked horrendous every time I've watched him 

Another in the long line of reasons why I'm delighted Warnock is gone 

• Like 5
Just now, Aphex_Boro said:

Genuinely think Davis is dreadful, looked horrendous every time I've watched him 

Absolutely agree.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Aphex_Boro said:

Ishmael Miller 2.0 - physical striker who can't hit a barn door.

Just now, Naisby said:

So any new rumours, titbits of info, hearsay out there folks?

Can you not see the world exclusive from Payero above @Naisby?

What more could you possibly want 🤷‍♂️
😂😂😂

• Haha 2
32 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Warnock said he was close to getting Keinan Davis in at Boro. Although not sure I believe an awful lot he says anymore

Yep it was in the summer after we stayed up. I posted it at the time but the goalposts changed as one of their strikers got injured playing against Burton if I remember correctly.

I for one was over the moon he didn't come because I thought he looked extremely raw and we were going to be paying his full 20k a week wages which would of pushed us to our limit.

• Like 5
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic