oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Redcar Rioja said:

I suspect the Telegraph article will have possibly irked SG just a tad and I'm guessing a signed for delivery of an envelope from an esteemed legal team may have followed asking them to clarify their comments along with the evidence that backs up their article. Expect a retraction coming soon.

I think the article has achieved what was intended even on this thread and that was to get people talking/discussing/sharing 🤷‍♂️

27 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Not an awful lot in that interview to be honest - I would rather he had spent the time checking his phone 😂

I thought it was good paragraph about needing to change the manager sooner then planned etc. least we acted and are planning for the summer already 

• Like 1
Just now, Riverside94 said:

I thought it was good paragraph about needing to change the manager sooner then planned etc. least we acted and are planning for the summer already 

True.  As I wake up a little more there are a few little snippets to take.  Interesting that he confirms SG's active involvement

2 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

True.  As I wake up a little more there are a few little snippets to take.  Interesting that he confirms SG's active involvement

Feel more confident about the direction we are going in now. Beats the ‘let’s leave it late and see what deals there are.. then go to the pub’ Pulis ideology. 

or the let’s overpay to try smash the league Monk mantra

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic