oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

Will be sad to see Hernandez leave he was getting better each game

Strong disagree. He was doing a job up top, but now we're well stocked there and he's been useless on the wing, all tricks but no end product.

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

Sheff Utd for Browne is an interesting one.  I'm not too worried with strengthening a team around us - if they are looking for someone they will likely get them from us or somewhere else if not.  I'm intrigued as to whether he would get in their team.  Might benefit us by him playing for a solid championship club rather than going back out in League 1.  I imagine we will look to sell Browne in future so anything to boost his value would be a good thing.

Just now, Youngy228 said:

Sheff Utd for Browne is an interesting one.  I'm not too worried with strengthening a team around us - if they are looking for someone they will likely get them from us or somewhere else if not.  I'm intrigued as to whether he would get in their team.  Might benefit us by him playing for a solid championship club rather than going back out in League 1.  I imagine we will look to sell Browne in future so anything to boost his value would be a good thing.

We're selling him now apparently.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I think he means more like Browne would strengthen a direct rival in other games lol

Whole point about transfers need to strengthen something we clearly are doing and hey monies in always help.

Been so long since he played that we no longer miss him do we? and none of us recognise Ameobi as a Boro player

1 minute ago, PsychFur said:

Any mention of Payero?

Not in the BBC Tees section unless my mind drifted for a second.

Basically said that Hernandez and JLS won't really play now and it's taking up wages.

Ikpeazu's attitude is exemplary but his opportunities will be limited, so they're looking to get him off the wage bill too.

• Like 1
Just now, TeaCider24 said:

I

We're selling him now apparently.

Doesn't surprise me - he doesn't strike me as a Wilder player, sadly he has had some bad injuries and I'd rather have his wages elsewhere.

In terms of Hernandez I don't think he's final product has been good enough and he is likely to be costing us a fair whack.  We have bought players in that will start ahead of him so good time to go

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Strong disagree. He was doing a job up top, but now we're well stocked there and he's been useless on the wing, all tricks but no end product.

I wouldn’t necessarily say no end product, yes he could improve his final ball which might have came with more game time as he kept hold of the ball too long on some occasions and was maybe eager to try and do it himself. He has however laid a few on a plate the past few weeks that have been missed by other players.

15 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Browne available for permanent transfer

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic