oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

• Smogzilla changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - 🎵 He comes from a land down under! 🎵

Assuming Siliki, Browne, Ikpeazu, Hall & Coburn (loan) leave, it leaves us with.

GK: Lumley, Daniels, Brynn

RWB: Jones, Gibson

CB: Dijksteel, Fry, McNair, Bamba, Peltier, Wood

LWB: Bola, Taylor

DM: Howson

CM: Crooks, Payero, Tavernier, McGree, Boyd-Munce

ST: Connolly, Sporar, Balogun, Watmore

The concerning positions for me are: RWB, CB & DM. What's especially alarming is that if we have an injury to RWB or DM then it'll likely result in us pulling key CB's out of position out like Dijksteel out to RWB or McNair out to DM, which will leave us with two inferior square pegs in round holes at RWB and DM and also a patched up back three.

I'd feel a lot better if we had some proper depth, especially in RWB and DM. When Wilder arrived I seem to remember reading that he had Tavernier playing as a DM in training. Maybe he could drop back there now that we have McGree and Boyd-Munce? I'm not sure he's got the composure and concentration to play DM though.

18 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Surely our new number 8 ?

Yeah he will be, and providing they are no implications preventing him from being in the squad tomorrow, the hold up was possibly getting the Hernandez loan terminated to free up the squad number.

Folarin Balogun has opted for 47.

3 minutes ago, p_mards said:

Assuming Siliki, Browne, Ikpeazu, Hall & Coburn (loan) leave, it leaves us with.

GK: Lumley, Daniels, Brynn

RWB: Jones, Gibson

CB: Dijksteel, Fry, McNair, Bamba, Peltier, Wood

LWB: Bola, Taylor

DM: Howson

CM: Crooks, Payero, Tavernier, McGree, Boyd-Munce

ST: Connolly, Sporar, Balogun, Watmore

The concerning positions for me are: RWB, CB & DM. What's especially alarming is that if we have an injury to RWB or DM then it'll likely result in us pulling key CB's out of position out like Dijksteel out to RWB or McNair out to DM, which will leave us with two inferior square pegs in round holes at RWB and DM and also a patched up back three.

I'd feel a lot better if we had some proper depth, especially in RWB and DM. When Wilder arrived I seem to remember reading that he had Tavernier playing as a DM in training. Maybe he could drop back there now that we have McGree and Boyd-Munce? I'm not sure he's got the composure and concentration to play DM though.

Paddy McNair is the backup for all positions

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Pork Slops said:

Yeah he will be, and providing they are no implications preventing him from being in the squad tomorrow, the hold up was possibly getting the Hernandez loan terminated to free up the squad number.

Folarin Balogun has opted for 47.

What has connelly took ? 

Love it when players take there proper position number

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic