oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

I can't imagine many, if any, Derby players would be willing to join us.

I expect we've been built up as one of the bad guys in the dressing room, and they'll also be well aware that they'd get absoluge dog's abuse from Derby fans everywhere if they left their relegation battle to join the team that ensured they were rightly punished.

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I honestly can't think of a single Derby player I would even want, never mind getting involved in that hot mess to try and get one.

Lee Buchanan LB age 20

Festy Ebosele RB age 19

Max Bird CM DM age 21

Jason Knight CM age 20

Louie Sibley CM age 20

Tom Lawrence LW age 28 

I would take any of the above 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Lee Buchanan LB age 20

Festy Ebosele RB age 19

Max Bird CM DM age 21

Jason Knight CM age 20

Louie Sibley CM age 20

Tom Lawrence LW age 28 

I would take any of the above 

None of the young players really bother me, maybe I don't know enough about them but we have decent young players in all those positions who I'd rather give a chance to.

I know he can be a talented player at times but no thanks, I'd not touch Tom Lawrence with a barge pole.

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

None of the young players really bother me, maybe I don't know enough about them but we have decent young players in all those positions who I'd rather give a chance to.

I know he can be a talented player at times but no thanks, I'd not touch Tom Lawrence with a barge pole.

I'd sign him, just don't let him drive to practice

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Celtic close to signing Matt O'Riley from KD Sons for £1.5m. He was the other one we was linked with.

Bit of a strange one that as I’ve just read Swansea are closing in on the loan signing of Hannes Wolf from Borussia Mönchengladbach. There was significant interest from Celtic for him and their fans were very keen on him. Remember them saying they weren’t that bothered about missing out on McGree because they were getting him.

Similarly it looked like O’Riley was off to Swansea and he’s ended up at Celtic. For 1.5m I think that’s a cracking deal for them and technically he looks a very tidy player but McGree looks the one more suited to a Wilder system. Presses well and wins the ball back high up the pitch.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, JTG said:

Bit of a strange one that as I’ve just read Swansea are closing in on the loan signing of Hannes Wolf from Borussia Mönchengladbach. There was significant interest from Celtic for him and their fans were very keen on him. Remember them saying they weren’t that bothered about missing out on McGree because they were getting him.

Similarly it looked like O’Riley was off to Swansea and he’s ended up at Celtic. For 1.5m I think that’s a cracking deal for them and technically he looks a very tidy player but McGree looks the one more suited to a Wilder system. Presses well and wins the ball back high up the pitch.

Also there won't be much step up for O'Riley as he'll continue to play against mostly league one standard players week in week out. 🤠

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic