oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

Saw the training video club released yesterday and noticed there was no Marcus Browne in there which no real surprise. But also did not spot Uche so maybe his exit from club is at an advanced stage as well. 

Grant Hall rather surprisingly remains at club but can see someone coming in for him on final day in a loan deal.

16 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Saw the training video club released yesterday and noticed there was no Marcus Browne in there which no real surprise. But also did not spot Uche so maybe his exit from club is at an advanced stage as well. 

Grant Hall rather surprisingly remains at club but can see someone coming in for him on final day in a loan deal.

He might be on relatively low wages and seen as a good option to have in reserve 

9 minutes ago, Riverside94 said:

He might be on relatively low wages and seen as a good option to have in reserve 

I think when Hall signed it was said that he was on 10k a week. I would think that Wilder would feel he could get a better option for that kind of wage

He cou

5 minutes ago, Blanco said:

I think when Hall signed it was said that he was on 10k a week. I would think that Wilder would feel he could get a better option for that kind of wage

He could get me for less money 😅

A wise footballing head, great experience, unquestionable positional play, willing to take a card for the team. Always happy to attend those events that other players want to avoid. 

1 minute ago, Naisby said:

He cou

He could get me for less money 😅

A wise footballing head, great experience, unquestionable positional play, willing to take a card for the team. Always happy to attend those events that other players want to avoid. 

Are you……….. Grant Hall?

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Blanco said:

Are you……….. Grant Hall?

No, but I’m willing to offer my services to my club for less than Grant Hall is paid. As he not often called up to play any kind of football another great part of my skill set would shine through 😅

• Haha 1

I don’t knock anyone getting paid what someone is willing to pay you as long as you can do the job when called upon.

But £40k every 4 weeks b4 tax for turning up on time, being trained and conditioned by professionals, fed the best diet to keep your figure trim and attractive, turning up to events and having drinks bought for you all with your bosses blessing and a taxi home thrown in for free.

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, Juninho10 said:

Andy Scott has joined Forest, he was supposed to be boros new head of recruitment. He was decent at Brentford and brought players like maupay to the club.

That's a bit of a shame, but I think that we've got a good setup at the moment. Too many cooks spoil the broth and all that.

6 hours ago, Blanco said:

Mark Warburton said that Hall had turned down £12,500 per week at QPR, with the implication being that he'd gotten more somewhere else, which was here of course.

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Mark Warburton said that Hall had turned down £12,500 per week at QPR, with the implication being that he'd gotten more somewhere else, which was here of course.

Wow I thought I saw 10k mentioned so that implies he could be on 15k. Bloody hell

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Could well be.. but doesn’t mean that’s the case. He may not have wanted to stay there for example. Or may have preferred to come here then to sign a new contract. Whatever he is on though I think we should move him on. And another free signing so would be a nice profit whatever he goes for 

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic