oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

23 minutes ago, Humpty said:

I imagine he’ll to be brought in as competition for Howson. If it’s a cheap deal, I don’t see the issue. That would be two players for each midfield spot 👍🏻

A total plodder to give another plodder a bit of competition to see who can be the shittest midfielder at the club.

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Humpty said:

I floated the idea of Tav at LWB last night. Came to the conclusion that we’d lose too much from the middle of the park if we did. McGree is key here. If he’s up to scratch, he could prove to be a good option at LWB.

Can McGree play LWB?

4 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

I hope to god we ain't playing Mcgree left wing back he was signed to play where Tav does and give competition. Taylor is going to play there. 

Taylor has got worse every game for me. Until Bola is back, McGree could be a good shout. He'll provide the energy and potential attacking threat that we don't have out there right now.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

I hope to god we ain't playing Mcgree left wing back he was signed to play where Tav does and give competition. Taylor is going to play there. 

We played Jones to play as a left winger in the u23s didn't we?

1 minute ago, Donnyboro said:

We should’ve been all over Ryan Giles from wolves. Neil Taylor been awful the last 2 games 

Yeah, it's strange that we didn't try for him with the number of assists he's managed this season in a position we are weak in.

He's going back to Cardiff though.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Yeah, it's strange that we didn't try for him with the number of assists he's managed this season in a position we are weak in.

He's going back to Cardiff though.

Is he? I wonder why they bothered recalling him if they're just gonna send him straight back? that seems a weird one!

1 hour ago, Simply Red said:

Kristian Pedersen bcfc, KortneyHause avfc,Jarrod Branthwaite efc, Terence Kongolo FFC, Daniel Gretarsson Bfc 

Kongolo is a shout. Ex Huddersfield lad?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Is he? I wonder why they bothered recalling him if they're just gonna send him straight back? that seems a weird one!

In case they were forced to play through Covid crisis and injuries, I'd guess.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Taylor has got worse every game for me. Until Bola is back, McGree could be a good shout. He'll provide the energy and potential attacking threat that we don't have out there right now.

Any update on Bola ? He adds massively to the team imo, Taylor was really only brought in as a squad player.

He has done OK but Bola would be a huge improvement.

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic