oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

36 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Villa have signed Callum Chambers on a permanent deal.  Came a bit out of the blue that one.  Also Birmingham seem to be backing Bowyer

Villa seem good at keeping the leaks down. Hope it works out for him

Arsenal looking for a back up RB now? 🤑

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, notjade said:

Villa seem good at keeping the leaks down. Hope it works out for him

Arsenal looking for a back up RB now? 🤑

Gerrard never lets anything slip

• Haha 4

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/19879426.middlesbrough-joe-lumley-explains-shay-given-idol/

"Lumley’s efforts were rewarded by his return to the starting line-up, and in his six league appearances under Wilder, he has conceded just three goals.

His performances have convinced Wilder he does not need to recruit a new goalkeeper this month, with his impressive shot-stopping being allied to a comfort distributing from the back that is an essential requirement of the way in which the Boro boss wants his team to play."

• Like 1
  • Wow 2
12 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/19879426.middlesbrough-joe-lumley-explains-shay-given-idol/

"Lumley’s efforts were rewarded by his return to the starting line-up, and in his six league appearances under Wilder, he has conceded just three goals.

His performances have convinced Wilder he does not need to recruit a new goalkeeper this month, with his impressive shot-stopping being allied to a comfort distributing from the back that is an essential requirement of the way in which the Boro boss wants his team to play."

Youre Wrong John C Mcginley GIF

Wilder: "hopefully in the next 2 or 3 days we'll do some business. 

There's a couple of positions I think we're really light on."

Sounds like there's still targets before the end of the window.

• Like 1

Sounds like there are plenty of players he wants out from his BBC Tees segment of the press conference.

Not a particularly positive interview.

Hopefully we do move out Ikpeazu this window because he's making it abundantly clear that he won't be part of the plans if we don't.

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic