oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

still haven’t worked out how to embed tweets!

Just copy the link in to the post and wait a second and it does it automatically.

It sometimes doesn't embed if you click post before it's had time to.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Riverside94 said:

How much did we pay for him was it a couple of million?

Few 100k if I remember, west ham fans weren't to happy at the low fee. Hopefully him and big uche get moves so we can bring a lcb and a keeper in

2 minutes ago, Riverside94 said:

How much did we pay for him was it a couple of million?

Marcus Browne? I remember a figure of £300k being reported in a few places when he signed.

13 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

I've never been so into a player I've barely seen touch a ball before as I am kavanagh. Really hope this is a good move for him, too often in recent years have we sent big prospects out to sit on the bench 

There’s others at the club more highly thought of than him as well. 

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, Riverside94 said:

Oh well that’s not bad. Hopefully made money back at least

Having had a quick nosey on both forums sounds like Oxford offered us more and upfront while Charlton wanted to pay installments, not sure on the amount though.

13 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

I know they really like Hutchinson and Finch. 

Finch has caught the eye every game I've seen him in so far. Early days but there's big potential there.

Think there's a couple of 16 year olds being watched by the FA at the minute as they may get called up to the junior national teams. 

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic