oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Isn't he rubbish?

Newcastle have the second worst defence in the league, and he's been a key part of that.

They'll be happy to be rid of him, I expect.

Got sent off in Saudi for punching his opponent in a friendly too..

13 hours ago, Blanco said:

Hendrick has been playing in the no. 6 role for Ireland recently @TLF10

I'm not sure if I want him at Boro though 🤷‍♂️

I cant say i know much about him. Seemed to get a fair few goals for Burnley but i know that without having really seen him play.

The general consensus on here is he not great and you will know better than most given you watch him for Ireland.

I think the rumour has legs as Wilder said we short in some areas and I am sure he means if Howson gets injured we got no real replacement. Albeit in such an instance Crooks at no.6 and Payero or McGree at no.8 would work surely

• Like 1

My Newcastle supporting friend said Clark would be a better signing than Hendrick. He said that Clark was very good for them at CB in the championship and has also been very steady in PL for them. The fact that Clark is left footed is a massive plus for me

• Like 1

Think we have to remember with these loans is they are all probably only short term. Come the summer hopefully we have other targets for these positions already. So I’m all for it. Don’t want to blow part of the summer budget if we can’t get the players we want now for the long term. So it is what it is… a stop gap, that improves the squad as a whole.

8 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Spurs to make a move for Spence today

Watford to make an offer for Tav

If we can make a combined 30-35m for them 2 then that is very good business and clears us for a big financial push next season. Go for it I say.

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic