oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

10 minutes ago, BoroBoy1989 said:

Have you ever seen him play? 

Everyone was saying the same thing about siliki in the summer based on some less than stellar YouTube clips and the fact he was an exotic name. 

Im going to hold my hands up on that one. I thought JLS looked great based on YouTube...

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

Coulson has speed and wants to bomb forward but he has to learn to settle on the ball and see the pass , he also he needs to improve his marking and read the opposition , failed in div 1 , were next 

2 minutes ago, "KM" said:

We’ve been spoilt after doing most of our Transfer business early on in the window for once! 

We have but I don’t believe Wilder had a meeting with Gibbo to say he was happy and can he have Monday off?

3 minutes ago, kentucky said:

Coulson has speed and wants to bomb forward but he has to learn to settle on the ball and see the pass , he also he needs to improve his marking and read the opposition , failed in div 1 , were next 

He didn't "fail" in "div 1", he was injured for almost the entirety of his time there.

Not sure I've ever seen you say anything positive ever about our team, what's up with that?

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

We have but I don’t believe Wilder had a meeting with Gibbo to say he was happy and can he have Monday off?

Just because we don't know about it, doesn't mean it didn't happen. 😉

Season 11 Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

I can just see Wilder enjoying the sun at Rockliffe Hall...with his lounger firmly anchored by some concrete blocks... 😁

1 minute ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Not seen this posted anywhere yet

Are we really demanding 15 million pounds for Djed Spence?!?! I somehow doubt that a lot. And does the author of that article even know that he would likely remain at Forest even if he was bought?

• Like 1
Just now, Borodane said:

Are we really demanding 15 million pounds for Djed Spence?!?! I somehow doubt that a lot. And does the author of that article even know that he would likely remain at Forest even if he was bought?

I think we are, yes. Definitely 7 figures.

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

Does seem an awful lot for a player of Spence's calibre. Seems like the sort of "stupid money" valuation we'd make if he was a regular first-choice player.

Even allowing for his improved performances for Forest, surely he's not worth more than £5-8m max?

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic