oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

you're right, I was thinking 7 zeroes but wrote 7 figures!

Good catch!

8 figures, 7 zeroes!

Ha. Still find it hard to believe. Think we'd be happy at anything over 5 ultimately.

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Interesting take on the Lewis Wing situation, apparently he was going to go to Portsmouth on a perm by cancelling his contract with us.

But only until the end of the season? Seems abit odd that one

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Interesting take on the Lewis Wing situation, apparently he was going to go to Portsmouth on a perm by cancelling his contract with us.

What does "until end of season permanently." mean?

4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

That’s the sort of move that burns all your bridges, but not altogether unexpected. His agents abilities or his beliefs in himself must be questioned though. 

2 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

I guess it means he would be a Portsmouth player until the end of the season. Then out of contract.

So he'd definitely want no drop in wages, as there's no future in that.

He not getting a game at Sheffield We’d, probably been told he not getting a game there unless they have no other options.

So he needs to be in the shop window, he was out of contract in the summer anyway, so probably just wanted Portsmouth to give him game time.

Rotherham wanted to keep him last season, but rumours are he told them he wasn’t interested in playing for them again as he thought he was at a higher standard than they were.

Just rumours but it tallies with how he was talked about by Sheffield Wednesday throughout the season, went from glad he’s here, to he needs to decide make some different choices, to finally, he doesn’t get picked or mentioned.

19 minutes ago, Brick_Tamland said:

The Spence situation with Spurs makes no sense to me. He can't play for them til next season anyway and what happens if he gets injured between now and then? Look what's happened with Ameobi since joining Boro. 

Don't think anything has happened to him always been the same unavailable!

Now cancelling his contract would make perfect sence

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic