oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

He was effective on the left as well wasn't he?  Half of his assists have come from playing on the left, but he's played far more on the right than the left.  Mind you, it was only a couple of months ago that he wasn't even that good so he's done well to become our best player who can't be moved to any other position in such a short space of time.

I think it might have been 3 in his first 3 games on the left 

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

Just now, scotty189 said:

Lot to do in less than 5 hours

Truth is we have no idea how much work is left. We could have everything done and just be waiting on the cool social media content to be finished. 😂

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Donnyboro said:

hope uche gets his move seems to have gone very quiet 

If we're gonna play like we did on the weekend we might as well keep him seriously.  Feels like we've put together a similarish set of strikers, and then immediately started to play a way which doesn't really suit any of em.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

Truth is we have no idea how much work is left. We could have everything done and just be waiting on the cool social media content to be finished. 😂

I know I just like to lower my expectations that way I'm not disappointed

• Like 1
On 1/30/2022 at 6:13 PM, Changing Times said:

At least the green way kit this season is starting to make sense.  It'll probably be the home kit next year.

I wonder if we can make a green, and black & white stripes kit work 🤔

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic