oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

We've signed absolutely loads of foreign players that have been excellent.

I'm specifically referring to players who'd never played in the UK before we signed them.

Heine Otto, best midfielder we've signed from Europe

• Like 1
Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Lundstrum is on big wages for Rangers and he's not in their thinking.

I think it could have legs if Wilder is actually interested.

Haven't seen it anywhere though? Just a rumour on here. Would like Lundstrum.

8 minutes ago, Will said:

Ours, I'd put money on him being here not only next season but the season after.

Why though?  It's obviously not cos he's been such a roaring success so far.  Wilder didn't sign him, Wilder wasn't even here when we did, so what would be the reason he'd have for wanting him around, if, and I know it's only an if, he simply doesn't rate him?  We just keep him around for the sake of it?  I don't see that as being likely.  We've invested a decent amount of money in him, which is certainly one reason we'd be inclined to keep him of course.  If it's true that we were willing to loan him out this January, I really don't see how that reflects well on his situation here.  Meanwhile we sign, and continue to be linked with, more central midfielders.

Oh yeah, and it would be so unusual for Boro to sign a player, and then look to offload them soon after when they've realised they've made a mistake.  I'm quite happy to see us give the lad a go, so far the club seems to have a different point of view though.  It just wouldn't surprise me at all if he ended up elsewhere next season.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

Can’t believe I’ve seen Payero isn’t going to be here and is apparently struggling, he’s for the future and looked technically gifted.

I'm pretty sure that all signings are for the future mate.  It often doesn't work out that way though, does it?

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic