oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

2 minutes ago, ABH said:

The January transfer window wasn’t around in 1995 😉

The summer transfer window wasn't either.

I'm guessing it's Doriva then?

Which was still 19 years ago and not "recent years".

• Haha 1
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I know forum users tend to be older and the years blur,  but 1995 is not recent years.

Which is what I said.

I have no issue with us signing players with no prior experience of England, I was countering somebody's argument that signing players with prior experience since relegation (presuming that meant 2009) hasn't worked with a list of flops from abroad in that same period.

I know what you meant buddy. My post was very much tongue in cheek. 😁

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Will said:

Gut feeling based on a few things. Whilst all of us expected him to come straight in, I think realistically the club didn't expect a huge amount from him this year. That has been back up by the Gazette guys, depending on how highly you hold their information. We paid a large fee like you said and from what I've heard people at the club like him. I also don't believe that we were looking to send him on loan, just as I'm almost certain the wage he was quoted as being on on here isn't true.

Are you calling the ITK people liars like? 😯

• Haha 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic