oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

2 minutes ago, bmt said:

Jamal Lewis should have been a top target for me. Who replaces Taylor if he gets injured. Can’t see McGree playing LWB myself. Allowed Coulson to go out on loan and sold Kokolo. 

Bola will be back soon so we would then have 3 LWB for 1 spot which is 1 too many

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, notjade said:

I don't think the JLS situation is uncommon at all

They are not uncommon, achievements like that are usually a financial reward to both the player and his parent club. And usually have other provisions.

That clause could only get inserted if one party was so desperate that it would agree almost anything. There are players that you would maybe consider a clause like that, but no Boro general manager should for a player like JLS. 

16 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

just had a look on cardiff messageboard. they reckon uche will be backup to hugill. pretty sure i'd have it the other way round if they were both here like.

Apparently they only got £3.5m for Kieffer Moore.

5 minutes ago, Naisby said:

Scottish window still open till midnight and there is that time dispensation thingamajig if you submit an interest etc

You are putting a lot of faith in the fact that someone who makes stuff up didnt make the Lundstrum thing up

• Like 4
1 minute ago, boksicdink said:

You are putting a lot of faith in the fact that someone who makes stuff up didnt make the Lundstrum thing up

It’s actually really embarrassing that someone would make *** like this up. 

No I’m stuck on a train and passing the time 😀 

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic