oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

The one and only time I'll be itk-

Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through. 

Gives his all, box to box midfielder, left footed, thinks Boro is a class club and loves it here already. 

Source - the lads dad 😁

Well that's incredibly promising!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through. 

Gives his all, box to box midfielder, left footed, thinks Boro is a class club and loves it here already. 

Source - the lads dad 😁

Are there any Irish people that don't fall out with everyone? 🤦‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Source - the lads dad 😁

So did McQueens dad when I met and spoke with him, sadly famous last words😔

1 hour ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

I was shocked to see he's never scored in his career! And has a pretty woeful assist record. But agree he had a good game there and perhaps an old dog can learn some new tricks... 

Maybe we have realised that we have spent silly money on players with great scoring and assist records before they get here only to see them grind to an almost standstill once they pull on a Boro shirt.

A young potential lwb with no goals and few assists could turn into our very own 15-20 goal midfielder. 🤔 😆

10 minutes ago, Riverside94 said:

Is it just me or do Bolas spells injured out the team seem to coincide with when there’s developments with his social media charge

I think it seems to coincide with him being injured.

Bola played over 40 games last season for us.  His injury now was caused by a collision in training wasn't it?  That can happen to anyone, I don't know if it makes him injury prone, which seems to be what I'm reading on oneBoro lately.

• Like 1

I don’t think he’s injury prone. I just noticed when he was first out the story came out about the social media thing and I wondered if he had been taken out of the team to take him out of the pressure. And he’s out again  and the verdict story has came out. Was just an observation not saying that’s why

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Has Wilder said owt about this new fella yet ?

Boro boss Chris Wilder said: “We’re really pleased to bring Caolan in. He’s a young left-footed central midfielder who we have been tracking for quite a while now.

“He’s been playing regularly in Birmingham’s Under-23s, we’ve been watching him closely, and we’re delighted the opportunity has arisen for us to sign him.”

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/caolan-boyd-munce-joins-from-birmingham

Just now, Riverside94 said:

I don’t think he’s injury prone. I just noticed when he was first out the story came out about the social media thing and I wondered if he had been taken out of the team to take him out of the pressure. And he’s out again  and the verdict story has came out. Was just an observation not saying that’s why

I think Wilder mentioned it was a knock in training. I think there's reason to believe from both Warnock and Wilder's comments on that player and the fitness of the squad in general that he was brought back too soon, too.

2 minutes ago, Riverside94 said:

He's been out for a couple of weeks though, so before the verdict/story.  And he'll be out for another month or so apparently.  I think it's just an injury.

27 minutes ago, Riverside94 said:

Is it just me or do Bolas spells injured out the team seem to coincide with when there’s developments with his social media charge

I too noticed that, wonder if it’s really affected him mentally and he just can’t focus on football while it’s in the background. 

• Like 2

Think Jones must have been one out with COVID as he wasn't photographed with player of the month award whereas Wilder was.  Although Wilder seems to suggest he's happy with cover in that area anyway

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic