oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Riverside94 said:

Signing two left footed midfielders?… do wonder if Tav will be sold late in the window

Or maybe we’ve just identified it as an area to strengthen. Tav hasn’t had the best injury record over the past couple of years and we’ve suffered as a result of him being out of the team.

10 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

Mcgree to Celtic apparently 

That Mail article, like most Mail articles is pure speculation. Doesn't name any sources or even mention Celtic actually having made an offer.

Nixon reckons it's between us and Forest.

22 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

That Mail article, like most Mail articles is pure speculation. Doesn't name any sources or even mention Celtic actually having made an offer.

Nixon reckons it's between us and Forest.

And he definitely doesn't make stuff up does he 😂

8 minutes ago, Duvel said:

And he definitely doesn't make stuff up does he 😂

True, but I've looked at the MailOnline Sport's Twitter feed and it's not even on there, it's on their website and the article is ridiculously speculative, whereas Nixon actually seems to be pretty clued up about where we are with regards to the deal.

Edit - now on their Twitter feed as of 30s ago

3 minutes ago, Hewie said:

I highly doubt he will go to Celtic, but he has had discussions with a few different clubs from what I had heard.

If he has a few choices surely he will go to the club he’s more likely to get a game for. Will he get that with us? 

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic