oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

1 minute ago, scotty189 said:

Who the fook is that ?

a non-league LWB player from Kingstonian in South London who nearly signed for Chelsea after under Reece James' Dad's recommendation (he runs an academy). 

8 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

1. Football League World is the least reputable source going. 

2. I’m 99% certain Spence signed an extension before we loaned him to Forest

Oh 100% they aren't reputable, but no doubt teams will be looking after last nights game, he's young and helps fill an home grown player spot for Prem teams.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

1. Football League World is the least reputable source going. 

2. I’m 99% certain Spence signed an extension before we loaned him to Forest

Why would Spence sign an extension if he has no desire to play for us? Esp being so close to being a free agent.

If a prem team come in at 10m now id think we couldn't get a pen to sign him over fast enough right?

5 minutes ago, Oldham boro said:

Spurs after adama, wonder if Steve will phone them and ask if they want Spence and loan us adama. 

Why would they ever want that? Spence couldn't even play for them.

16 minutes ago, CambridgeBoro said:

For those who wanted Randolph back, off to Villa by the sounds of it

Just seems he's happy chasing the coin. It's his career and he can do what he wants, but he would play 40+ games a season in every Championship team bar possibly West Brom, seems bizarre to me that he'd prefer to sit in the stands.

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Why would they ever want that? Spence couldn't even play for them.

Looks like the humour in the post went over you head. Lol. Spence has no chance of playing prem football just as spurs have no chance of signing adama.

• Smogzilla changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - How many pence will we get for Spence?
3 minutes ago, Oldham boro said:

Looks like the humour in the post went over you head. Lol. Spence has no chance of playing prem football just as spurs have no chance of signing adama.

It wasn't very funny mate. 
Spurs could well sign Adama & Spence is only 21 and may well play prem football.

7 minutes ago, Oldham boro said:

Spurs probably will be signing Traore though.

Wolves are open to selling him, his contract is running down and he's not had the form recently for them to demand stupid figures for him.

The media are mentioning a figure of £20m, which Spurs can easily afford.

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic