Jump to content
oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!


Recommended Posts

I think if we are benchmarking I would go with:

if JLS is worth 2,00,000 Tav is worth 200,000,000.

3 minutes ago, Will said:

You've got to remember Payero's sources for this. Any random person on twitter could have said it and made him this confident.

I googled bid Marcus tavernier and this was the second search

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusive-barnsley-set-to-make-third-bid-for-middlesbrough-star

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

Just now, GrimsbyBoro said:

I think if we are benchmarking I would go with:

if JLS is worth 2,00,000 Tav is worth 200,000,000.

I googled bid Marcus tavernier and this was the second search

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusive-barnsley-set-to-make-third-bid-for-middlesbrough-star

I remember the interest, but 3 rejected bids doesn't really suggest we wanted to sell.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Will said:

I remember the interest, but 3 rejected bids doesn't really suggest we wanted to sell.

The fact he signed a new long term contract a few months later would also further disprove Payero's latest round of twaddle.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Will said:

I remember the interest, but 3 rejected bids doesn't really suggest we wanted to sell.

I was more showing how easy it is to be ITK. Article also says we turned down Watford.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Payero said:

I like tav and want him to stay but he's vastly over rated by some of our fan base, quotes of 15m are quite frankly ridiculous. 

Just out of interest, why do you think that Leeds want him then?  Presumably if they do then they also overrate him?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Just out of interest, why do you think that Leeds want him then?  Presumably if they do then they also overrate him?

It’s quality isn’t it. Half of them slag him off saying how overrated and rubbish he is and then are trying to sell him in their heads to premier league outfits. Utterly mental logic. He’s a good player and to me it’s fairly obvious he will stay unless an extraordinary bid comes in which at this point and in this particular window I would say will be unlikely 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

It’s quality isn’t it. Half of them slag him off saying how overrated and rubbish he is and then are trying to sell him in their heads to premier league outfits. Utterly mental logic. He’s a good player and to me it’s fairly obvious he will stay unless an extraordinary bid comes in which at this point and in this particular window I would say will be unlikely 

Yeah, I don't really get it either.  Tav has been talking to Leeds for weeks, which suggests they are seriously interested in him, but there's no way we could get decent money for him, and well, he's crap anyway so who cares.  Yet pick some random name out of a hat for us to spend a few million on and they absolutely love it.

🤡🤡🤡

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Yeah, I don't really get it either.  Tav has been talking to Leeds for weeks, which suggests they are seriously interested in him, but there's no way we could get decent money for him, and well, he's crap anyway so who cares.  Yet pick some random name out of a hat for us to spend a few million on and they absolutely love it.

🤡🤡🤡

Inspiring Tim Tebow GIF by Home Free

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Payero said:

Supposedly going to spend all the Tav money on Cameron Jerome from Luton, pacey forward and wants a 5 year deal.

According to what?  The voices in your head?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Was there anything in that Davide Santon link? Seems to have gone quiet in that. Not particularly bothered mind but was certainly a bit of a random one for someone to make up 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

Was there anything in that Davide Santon link? Seems to have gone quiet in that. Not particularly bothered mind but was certainly a bit of a random one for someone to make up 

Think that came from @Payero's Italian cousin.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...