oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, notjade said:

Kokolo gone on a perm

Bit of a strange one, no mention of a fee either, but it does explain bringing in Bilongo.

He'll be a tricky answer in quiz questions about players to feature for Middlesbrough in a few years.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Bit of a strange one, no mention of a fee either, but it does explain bringing in Bilongo.

He'll be a tricky answer in quiz questions about players to feature for Middlesbrough in a few years.

Only room for one legendary French LB in Boro history

5 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Balogun will score at least 10 goals if he plays regularly, and you can quote me on that lads, I'm that confident about his ability

I hope you are right, but that’s a tough ask. 

A quiet day on the Transfer front, good to see the Balagun loan progressing now covid delays are over. 

With the way that Boro seem to be treating the Transfer Window with respect and a plan I’m optimistic that by the closing of the window the squad we have will have been enhanced in areas of concern or if not it won’t be for the want of trying nor loaning to look like we are actually trying.

so far since Wilder has arrived I’ve been impressed massively by the fact that the club seems to actually have a plan, has put it into operation and most importantly is getting immediate results with the opportunity still to further improve.

I cannot remember the last time or the last manager I felt like this under.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Borodane said:

Would be great if we could sell either Daniels or Lumley and get some quality in. Feels like that is the missing link now. 

I highly doubt any one would buy them. That’s the problem. Daniels could possibly get a loan move to be someone’s no 2 but truthfully is he going to want to do that when he is currently no 2 here? Probably not. Think we are stuck with the keepers until end of season personally.

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic