oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

I highly doubt any one would buy them. That’s the problem. Daniels could possibly get a loan move to be someone’s no 2 but truthfully is he going to want to do that when he is currently no 2 here? Probably not. Think we are stuck with the keepers until end of season personally.

To be fair they both signed on a free so anything is a profit on them both

2 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

I highly doubt any one would buy them. That’s the problem. Daniels could possibly get a loan move to be someone’s no 2 but truthfully is he going to want to do that when he is currently no 2 here? Probably not. Think we are stuck with the keepers until end of season personally.

Don’t think it’ll be a problem. We got them both on a free and neither is going to be on significant wages. It’s weird one recalling Bryn though unless they think he can come in and challenge. 

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Makes it sound like we've had some sort of fee if Burton made it permanent to head off interest from elsewhere.

Sounds like it might have been Accrington.

Makes it sound like we've had some sort of fee if Burton made it permanent to head off interest from elsewhere.

Probably a very small fee but a decent sell on. 

A replacement in at no fee, replacing a departure who cost us nothing with a potential fee and a possible sell on clause. Since when did Boro do joined up transfers.

5 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Don’t think it’ll be a problem. We got them both on a free and neither is going to be on significant wages. It’s weird one recalling Bryn though unless they think he can come in and challenge. 

Don’t know myself, genuinely can’t see anyone coming in for them. Why would they.

Kokolo leaving on a permanent is a bit of a surprise. I'm assuming there'll be clauses built into the deal so that we get a percentage of any future fee. We signed Kokolo after he was released from Sunderland, so I'm pleased that we've helped him build a career for himself in professional football.

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic