oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

We've seen it many times in this league that if you put together a strikeforce they can fire you into the Prem whether that was Abraham with Villa, Mitrovic with Fulham or Brewster's attempt with Swansea so I'm very happy we've added Balogun and Connolly to our strikeforce.

Well if an FA cup display at Mansfield can attract a permanent transfer for a young academy player with a fee, imagine what a season on loan can do for Spencer with good tv appearances designed to get him into the shop window.

1 minute ago, Naisby said:

Well if an FA cup display at Mansfield can attract a permanent transfer for a young academy player with a fee, imagine what a season on loan can do for Spencer with good tv appearances designed to get him into the shop window.

Look we’re selling Tav and Spence for peanuts and that’s the end of it

• Haha 2
On 1/9/2022 at 4:17 PM, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Why should I be ashamed of myself? Yes it's pointless to me, it takes major players away from their clubs at a seriously inconvenient time, and those players wouldn't be playing out there if it wasn't for those clubs signing them in the first place. 

You're seriously happy to lose JLS for him to just sit on the bench when he could be doing a job for us and possibly helping us to get promoted?

must think the world cup is pointless in the winter then ey? because season re-starts midway through it just after the group stages

16 minutes ago, crvn said:

must think the world cup is pointless in the winter then ey? because season re-starts midway through it just after the group stages

Yes I do, if you can't play the biggest international tournament in Summer then you shouldn't be hosting it at all. Especially considering the sheer blatant bribery of the host country.

• Like 3
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic