oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

I've no idea either, but he's mentioned it quite a few times.

Also having had a look at their accounts it appears to just not be true? Maybe someone with a better understanding can look but they haven't reduced their ongoing amortisation costs to zero.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

Just want to add to the crooks tav Payero Howson debate in terms of midfielders, McNair has been the 4th choice since wilder came in ahead of Payero so really we have 5 current cm that are top class. After McGee it would be 6 maybe a left footed cb to play in the three is more likely than another cm such as lundstram or even allowing tav to leave even if just McGee joined would leave 5 top cm and Boyd-munce as the 6th if desperate.

43 minutes ago, boksicdink said:

Just interviewed a lad at work, saw that he was Slovenian, nice and professionally, first question;

"Andraz Sporar is class isnt he?" 

I'm assuming if he'd said "No" or "Who?" he wouldn't have got the job? 😁

• Haha 3
38 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I'm assuming if he'd said "No" or "Who?" he wouldn't have got the job? 😁

He actually unbelievably said he is a distant relative of his - again could have been saying that to have got the job! 

• Wow 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic