oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Will said:

What about Sporar? That same website has Sorar's wage as £31,000 a week.

Before we signed him I suggested he was on £30k per week.  The comments on here were that there was no chance of this, he'd been signed from a Slovakian team to Sporting Lisbon, and there was no way they'd have given him that kind of contract.  Sounds a lot like Payero's situation to me 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TheHolgate said:

As the years go by Scottish football will fall further behind English football. Give it another 20 years and players will be signing for league 1 clubs over Celtic on a regular basis. 

No they won't 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, caseybwoy said:

Unlikely, would be funny if true though.

It’s funny how much their fans are changing their minds on him as more comes out one moment is screw him we only want players that will die for the badge and next minute it’s he’s the hero for choosing them

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Crooks has been immense this season in all the roles he's been asked, first name on the team sheet for me, who ever we sign

Maybe 2nd name on the sheet behind Jones!  He has been superb though.

2 minutes ago, WillowsOrchid said:

If he is having his medical today why would it not be done before the weekend? 

International clearance. An aussie who is registered in the USA, takes time 

Just now, Dynamo Kev said:

20 years ago would you think we'd take players off celtic? even then when we were in the premier league it was unlikely,

Well we signed Derek Whyte and Chris Morris from them.  Payton and Mowbray went the other direction.  We were supposed to be getting John Collins from them after we were promoted under Robson while he was their best player essentially.  I think he went to Monaco in the end though, and we signed different players like Barmby, Juninho, etc.

Celtic's revenue is about three times ours, even now.  They are clearly hamstrung by the league they play in but still dwarf us despite this.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic