oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Gonna be real difficult for me to play my favoured 4231 in football manager after this window. 

3142 is where it’s at. 

Lumley

Dijksteele Fry McNair

Howson

Jones Crooks Tav Bola

Sporar Balogun

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

I'd imagine McGree will be behind Tav and Payero will be behind Crooks.

Crooks and payero were excellent together so I'd hope we would get to explore that a bit more!

16 minutes ago, Payero said:

This is false about payero. 

Your opinion that it's false information but don't take snippets out of my whole post. 

If you look at everything I stated rather than just some of the information. I stated :

I stated - Wilder rates him - He confessed that today

I stated - Wilder wants him 1st team football but chances are limited because of how other 3 have performed - He also stated that today

I stated in the Mansfield thread that he had covid against Mansfield - again confirmed today

Trust me, if someone pays the full 18k wages, it's been agreed he can go out on loan. If you don't believe that then that's fine but I am sure a few members will appreciate the info as its not a secret within the club.

• Like 7
16 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

shame, I also had a soft spot for him

Same here but if we don’t play with wingers there’s no point keeping him. It’s a shame indeed. Especially as he seems so positive about the team on Twitter. 

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic