oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

4 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

No surprises there.

I'm sure there'll be suitors for all of them too.

I've got a soft spot for Browne, but I do think a loan would be his best bet of playing consistently this season.

It’s a shame about Uche, didn’t Warnock say he is our lowest paid player or something as he just wanted to come here and prove to everyone he’s at this level.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Pretty sure we've announced new signings before with the "subject to international clearance" disclosure....we're not expecting any issues are we?

Yeah we've done it before but wonder if they are waiting this time to make sure

If the right forms have been sent and actioned by the right folk before midday then he can play tomorrow, so announcing it wouldn’t make a difference.

I just wonder if we have completed everything in time and we will announce it when he named as a starter tomorrow at 2pm when the lineups are announced. 😁

6 minutes ago, Naisby said:

If the right forms have been sent and actioned by the right folk before midday then he can play tomorrow, so announcing it wouldn’t make a difference.

I just wonder if we have completed everything in time and we will announce it when he named as a starter tomorrow at 2pm when the lineups are announced. 😁

Or maybe we will go really fancy and show him off at half time!

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Or maybe we will go really fancy and show him off at half time!

Ahh the traditional wave to the crowd wearing a scarf, then made to pull out a raffle ticket by a DJ with a dodgy microphone. 😅

Jackpot Ticket Anyone 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, LBP said:

I have a soft spot for Uche like but if we're being honest he was never good enough for where we want to go

Hopefully he gets a move to a league 1 promotion chaser or a solid mid table championship team. He hasn’t done anything wrong it’s just what he was brought into do is now not as important as it was. If his wages are not big and it won’t effect FFP too much then we could be nice and offer him to Derby County. 

I think having Wood back at the Club to learn the Wilder way will be better than having him away somewhere on loan then coming back to a strange tactical set up. He is young and will improve over the next two or three years. Having Sol Bamba around to guide and steer him will be a huge benefit in itself. Sol telling him about his positioning, awareness and reading of the game will stand him and us in good stead and couldn't even be the best role Bamba plays for us.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic