oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Birmingham fans on twitter seem to think Onel is headed their way

That’sa shame I’ve quite liked Onel in the limited times I’ve seen him. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Uwe said:
12 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Birmingham fans on twitter seem to think Onel is headed their way

That’sa shame I’ve quite liked Onel in the limited times I’ve seen him. 

Me too. But Wilder made a point this morning of mentioning that his wages were too high for a player who wouldn't be starting games, so I suppose that's the main factor in trying to move him out.

• Like 2

Like Uche, Onel came in under a different management team and have done exactly what is asked of them, I hope both if they leave both get the moves that really boost their careers. Both were willing to come and give their all for Boro, so if Boro can now help them to do that I will be happy.

Onel on Loan so his options are tied to the wishes of Norwich but as they agreed a loan in the hope he would get match fit and noticed if they wanted to sell, then cancelling the loan if they have other offers would be best.

Uche if we can get a good move for him would be best, his attributes are ones we currently don’t have anyone else supplying so I’m not wanting him gone.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Probably one of my favourite goal celebrations, top whipped off for a tap in from a mistake.

I liked Hernandez and I wish him well.

The funnier one was him getting booked for whipping his top off to celebrate a goal that was disallowed!

• Haha 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic