oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Just chuck him on the ignore list. Its bliss 

Please can you tell me how to do that? I mean pretty please  ***Update - I've found how to do it. Goodbye Payero! 👍 Although I do wish Admin could get rid of the constant trollers on here.

Got to say I'm gutted about Hernandez and not fitting our new system. In the right formation I think he would be one of our best players and fans would of been incredibly excited about him.

Got a friend who's a Norwich fan and he was raving about him and I've got to say I've always been impressed in glimpses in this season even though his final product definitely needs improving.

Good luck Onel!

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Please can you tell me how to do that? I mean pretty please.

Got to say I'm gutted about Hernandez and not fitting our new system. In the right formation I think he would be one of our best players and fans would of been incredibly excited about him.

Got a friend who's a Norwich fan and he was raving about him and I've got to say I've always been impressed in glimpses in this season even though his final product definitely needs improving.

Good luck Onel!

Glimpses. That’s the key word of his stay here. I don’t think he’s consistently good enough. I was excited when he signed, but ultimately I’ve been a bit disappointed. But he worked hard and applied himself so credit for that. Seemed a decent guy too. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Glimpses. That’s the key word of his stay here. I don’t think he’s consistently good enough. I was excited when he signed, but ultimately I’ve been a bit disappointed. But he worked hard and applied himself so credit for that. Seemed a decent guy too. 

Yeah I completely see your point of view. If dinosaur/Warnock was still in charge we would all be crying out for him in the team because of his creativity.

20k a week saving at least although I would expect us to be paying the short fall that Birmingham can't pay👍

1 minute ago, diggerlad07 said:

Yeah I completely see your point of view. If dinosaur/Warnock was still in charge we would all be crying out for him in the team because of his creativity.

Can i suggest we would be crying out for his excitement rather than creativity. For me he is a poor mans Adama. Fast direct and a jigsaw in the box.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Can i suggest we would be crying out for his excitement rather than creativity. For me he is a poor mans Adama. Fast direct and a jigsaw in the box.

he's not fast though, he just looks fast. cant remember his out pacing anyone. he has decent acceleration off the mark but not quick enough up at speed to lose a man. thats why he always cuts back and forward.

• Like 1

Don’t think we will miss Hernandez personally. Don’t know the stats but I bet if you look at his involvement he probably hasn’t played much part in results we’ve achieved.

might be wrong?! I found him quite frustrating to watch to be honest.

5 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

https://thecelticblog.com/2022/01/articles-and-features/chris-wilder-is-the-one-talking-nonsense-about-alleged-celtic-snub-for-mcgree/

🤣🤣

They're not bitter though, oh no. 

As Mr Forrest is so keen to stress in the opening few paragraphs, they're soooooooo over it girlfriend.

Clearly it’s hard for them but he is 100% wrong. McGree preferred to stay in the Championship and to sign for us. 

2 minutes ago, Payero said:

Boro in for buchanan at Derby 

I really think that would see the hoards of Rams come charging north looking for blood.

After reading their boards it’s clear that the vast majority of posters are not fully aware of how the EFL works, they think that that venerable establishment is in the pocket of clubs like Middlesbrough. They also believe that Steve Gibson personally is responsible for all their current woes, with the actions of the administrators second and their previous chairman a very very very distant third.

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic