oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

Haven’t seen anything personally 

Me neither. Although that might be due to the fact that twitters clogged with screaming derby fans urinating themselves at the minute. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Hopefully the deals for Ikpeazu and Browne to leave are moving closer. I'd like to think that Siliki's agent is busy while he's away on international duty as he's not going to be involved here. Wilder hasn't mentioned about Hall being available for transfer, but I think it's pretty clear that he's not going to be in our plans so I'm expecting him to leave before the end of January also. A few of our youngsters are surely going to go out on loan too. 

I was just about to say today has been a very quiet day on the transfer front too!

I suppose the focus will be shifting people out now. Maybe another left footed defender turns up at the end of the window. 

Just nice to think we won't be sweating in the last week. Haven't even had a traditional board meltdown!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Can we sign a Derby player for an insultingly low fee just for the Twitter meltdown? 

Imagine if the admins agreed to that In order to settle our claim. Think Derbyshire might explode

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Blanco said:

We should take their catering staff and get the Yorkshire Pud Wraps and Parmo on a Bun back on match days 😃

22 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

If we can get them to do that we can probably close the mod thread.

Go read their forums, and then tell me if any fan would dare to eat at the ground Yorkshire Pudding Wrapped Parmos or not.

I never trust the food away teams serve me, as I’m highly suspicious of the food Boro try to flog me. 

I think our focus for the rest of the month will be to shift players like Browne, Ikoeazu, JLS and Hall and then securing a left footed defender. It’s not critical so it could be something that is done towards closing time as the perfect player might suddenly be available. Or we are still working on Panzo. I think we will continue with the current set of keepers and get a new first choice in the summer. 

• Like 3
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic